Now I’m back at work. That ain’t so cool. But the fun stuff I got up to last week:
- Going to Tamarama beach on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in the scorching heat
- Seeing hip Aussie twee-poppers Architecture in Helsinki at the Kirk in the Slurrry (oh how I wish that I got to see Man Jam there 😉 )
- Djing at Tonic in the Cross (seeing some random dude happily gurning to Recloose’s “Up and Up” put a big smile on my face and made it all worth it)
- Drinking way too much at my 10 year school reunion at the Coogee Bay Hotel
- Finally after all these years getting to see Kenny Larkin DJ in Sydney
When I get the chance, I’ll put some pictures up of AIH and Kenny Larkin.