Over the weekend XMAME 0.82.1 was released. Changes as follows:
Changes since 0.81.1:
- Everything from MAME 0.82 and MESS 0.82.
- The romcmp tool now builds on Solaris.
- Improved the message that is displayed when a suitable X11 visual cannot be found. Fixes Bugzilla bug 219. (Christopher Stone)
- Fixed the most egregious formatting errors in the xmame.6 manpage. (Andre Majorel)
- Converted the documentation from LinuxDoc to a more modern DocBook format.
- Added x86 SIMD options to the makefile. (Patrick Roberts)
A patch and full sources are available from the usual places: